Does more. Costs less.
The Conntrol-V 1035i from Leading Edge was the industry's first Hybrid IV Pump to be pre-calibrated to multiple IV sets AND to deliver fluids
accurately. The 1035i provides more flexibility than Heska's Vet/IV 2.2 or the VetPro VIP 2000, at a lower price!
Competitor's pumps can be calibrated to only one type of tubing at a time forcing you to use only one brand of tubing. The 1035i delivers fluids accurately
(+/-5%) with Leading Edge tubing, authentic
Abbott or authentic
Baxter tubing, or any other IV tubing set (that is calibrated to the 1035i). With
the 1035i, YOU choose the brand of IV tubing without compromising the accuracy of fluid administration and intended therapeutic result. Select
Abbott, Baxter or Leading Edge tubing on the fly, by simply pressing a button.
Competitive pumps will "work" with many tubing sets, however, what the "tubing rep" won't tell you (or doesn't know) is that if your pump isn't designed
or calibrated to use their brand of tubing, your pump will deliver fluids with as much as a +/-30% variance, defeating the intended therapeutic result
for YOUR patient!
- Big, bright LCD display
- Hybrid. Abbott, Baxter or Leading Edge tubing
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Hang from a treatment cage or IV Pole
- Approved for the safe delivery of TPN solutions, blood and blood products
- Piggyback function
- Flow rate 1-1200 ml/hr
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Twin CPU's make the infusion process safer and more reliable
- Memory Function remembers parameters from previous infusions
- Audible and visual alarms
- KVO, Purge and Bolus functions
- Ships pre-calibrated to Leading Edge, Abbott and Baxter tubing
- Save money with Leading Edge tubing, optimized for the 1035i
- Service and support in the USA