IWV Digital X-Ray DC technology represents the latest generation in the series of Image-Vet X-Rays. Featuring intuitive, easy to use veterinary specific
software, Image-Vet sets the standard for veterinary dental radiography. Thousands of installations are found in universities, major wet labs, veterinary
dental training centers and private practices worldwide.
Image-Vet DC Features:
- Unique DCR wireless remote can take exposures from virtually any distance with features that combine the best parts of anatomical and manual programming
- Seamlessly compatible with the EVA-Vet® Digital Dental Imaging System
- Appropriate selections of kV and mA are automatically determined by tooth selection and patient size
- Lightweight DC tube head and 12" internal collimation provides stable positioning and X-Rays with superior image quality
- Uninterrupted use during multiple exposures is possible due to a Dynamic Duty Cycle that controls tube head heat making the DC superior in both functionality
- Outstanding image quality by means of a 12" embedded collimation and constant potential high frequency generator. Low-energy radiation (which
is non-diagnostic) is virtually eliminated
- Now with 4" medical grade casters making the DC system easier to move and more stable
- Also available in a wall-mount model
ImageWorks Veterinary will provide assistance in the coordination of installation of an Image-Vet DC x-ray with an ImageWorks Veterinary
"We were able to significantly increase our revenue after obtaining our EVA Vet digital dental x-ray system. It has paid for itself within one year. My clients can see the added value in dentistry when we show them the dental x-rays from our EVA Vet system. They are always impressed and it makes selling veterinary dentistry much easier."
- Warranty is void if work is done by anyone other than an ImageWorks Veterinary certified/authorized installer.
- All costs associated with the installation of a new Image-Vet DC x-ray system are the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- All costs associated with the de-installation, removal and disposal of old systems are the sole responsibility of the end user/customer.
- Dr. Les McCurdy, Harvest Hills Veterinary Clinic, Calgary, AB