Does More. Costs Less.
A new beginning for the Touch! Introducing the Vital Touch 2.0 Multiparameter Monitor.
Brought to you by Leading Edge, the Vital Touch 2.0
delivers the accuracy and reliability you expect for optimal pet care without
sacrificing size or features.
An improved version of the discontinued Cardell Touch, the Vital Touch 2.0
gives trusted precision and consistency with a veterinary
anesthesia monitor that is safe, reliable, and user-friendly. The Vital Touch 2.0
is designed to be the industry leader
in veterinary anesthesia monitors with animal-specific algorithms and superior Blood Pressure technology.
For over 20 years, Leading Edge continues to provide you with the latest innovation from a trusted name in veterinary vital signs monitoring. The Vital Touch 2.0
an affordable, highly advanced, and easy to use multiparameter monitor â€“ at your fingertips!
Take 5% off any Anesthesia System with the purchase of any Leading Edge Vital Signs Monitor. Click here to see our state of the art, Anesthesia Systems featuring 10-year warranties
- 10.5" Touch Screen makes patient set up faster and easier and is viewable from any angle
- ECG / HR / SpO2 / NIBP / Resp / Temp / EtCO2 / Printer (Temp and EtCO2 sensors optional)
- Intuitive software with logical menus and navigation
- Adap-DSPTM, patented filter algorithm, combines quicker deflation times with adaptive signal processing to deliver more precise NIBP measurements
- OxyCRG displays the interactive relation between HR, Resp and Oxygen, providing additional diagnostic information in the observation of clinical changes
in smaller patients
- Nellcor SatSeconds reduces "nuisance alarms"
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Display Freeze and ECG Rewind
- Patient Data Capability (name, sex, weight, type)
- Li-ion battery provides 4 hours of operating time
- Portable and lightweight
- BPM 20-320
- Up to 7 waveforms on one screen
- Compact and light
- USB port for downloading patient data
- VGA Output to display on an external monitor for larger Operating Suites
- Integrated 3-channel graphical printer, standard
- Resistant to high-frequency interference
- Operators Manual included
- Optional: Mainstream EtCO2 Sensor (image)
- Optional: C-Clip SpO2 Sensor (image)
- Optional: Flex Wrap SpO2 Sensor (image)
- Optional: Temperature Probe (image)
- Optional: Esophageal Probes: Large; Small; Extra small (image)
- Optional: Mobile Stand
- Complete Sensor and Accessory List
- Learn more at LeadingEdgeVet.com
- Optional: When placing your order, ask about scheduling an Operational Overview, covering the monitor and software (remote, 1 hour)
( $150 )