Returns and Cancellations
Prior authorization and a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number are required for the return of any product purchased from apexx. apexx is not legally obligated to authorize a return. If a return is authorized, the Purchaser is responsible for all packaging and transportation costs.
- Returns are subject to a charge of 20% to 100%, depending on cosmetic and operational condition, wear and tear, damage sustained during inbound transit, cost for biomedical inspection, replacement of missing or damaged parts, cost to repair, recondition and/or replace any parts required to bring to original manufacturer’s specification and repackaging for resale. Some equipment is built to order for which manufacturers offer no refunds. Fees also include but are not limited to return/restock fees imposed by manufacturers and including any and all court costs and legal fees required to reach a settlement.
- Title to returned product and risk of loss shall remain with Purchaser until product is received and inspected by apexx.
- Returned product must be received within 30 days of original purchase and in its original packaging.
- Product must be received undamaged at apexx or additional charges will apply. The RGA Number should be clearly written on the outside of the box.
- All order cancellations within which the customer does not exercise their 30-day Satisfaction Exchange Guarantee is subject to a non-negotiable cancellation fee from 20% to 100%. Some equipment is built to order for which manufacturers offer no refunds. Cancellation fees also include but are not limited to repackaging and return freight costs to the original manufacturer, return/restocking/cancellation fees imposed by manufacturers and including any and all court costs and legal fees required to reach a settlement with you the customer and the respective manufacturer(s).
If you have a return and need authorization contact us or call us at 1-720-200-0124.
Shipping Equipment to apexx
Click on the following link for comprehensive information how to package your equipment for safe transit.
Packaging Guidelines (a new window will open).
apexx recommends FedEx:
- Best care in package handling
- Honest & rapid claim management
- Dependable delivery times
- You are responsible for thorough packaging of your equipment to protect from standard shipper’s abuse during transit. (apexx is not responsible for damage during transit due to inadequate packaging).
Ask about our EZ Ship program
For one low price, we’ll ship to you a custom box with custom packaging specifically for the equipment being transported. We’ll even include a completed return shipping label. Simply place your equipment in the box/container, seal/close the box/container and call us. apexx will schedule pick up with our carrier. Insurance for full replacement value in the case of loss or damage is included in the EZ Ship price. (EZ Ship is not available for all pieces of equipment)